EAA AirVenture 2010 Coverage
Links to some of the great media coverage of Sonex activities at AirVenture are provided below:
Onex Single-Place Aircraft:
- AvWeb/Kitplanes Video Coverage of Onex Rollout.
- EAA Coverage of Onex Rollout.
- EAA video interview with Jeremy Monnett
- Loop TV: Day 4 coverage of AirVenture 2010. Onex segment begins at 2:24 in the video.
- AirPigz: Can The Onex (1X) From Sonex Save General Aviation In America?
- Aero-News article covering AirVenture Onex Debut
- Aero-TV video coverage of Onex featuring Jeremy Monnett interview
- Article on ByDanJohnson.com
- Retro Thing blog: Sonex Unveils a $20,000 Sport Plane
E-Flight Electric Flight Project:
- Voice of America Article
- Voice of America Video
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Aero-TV: Day 5 coverage of AirVenture 2010. Electric flight segment begins at 5:30 in the video.
- AirVenture Today
- Terri L. Griffith, Ph.D. AirVenture Electric Aircraft Blog Coverage
- CNN Report on Electric Aircraft
- Powered Sport Flying Radio Show interview with Craig Willan, who is a driving force behind EAA’s efforts to promote electric aviation.
- Aero-News Podcast interview with Jeremy Monnett
SubSonex Personal Jet Project:
AeroVee Turbocharging Project:
- EAA video interview with John Monnett
- Aero-News Podcast interview with Mark Schaible about AeroVee Turbo (follows E-Flight segment with Jeremy Monnett).
Lindbergh LEAP Prize:
- EAA: “Taxi Test x Two & a turbine”
- EAA Dead Grass Awards: “Sonex Times 3: The Hornets’ Nest R&D had Plenty to Announce at AirVenture 2010”
- AirPigz: Sonex Open House and Onex coverage
- Aero-News Podcast audio interview with Jeremy Monnett about Hornets’ Nest R&D Projects.
- Wired Magazine’s Autopia blog covers the SubSonex, Onex, and AeroVee Turbo
We will continue to update this list of links to AirVenture media coverage of Sonex and AeroConversions products on our Articles web page. Notification of new postings will be distributed to our Mailing Lists and News Feeds, so stay tuned for more to come!