Sonex Aircraft is excited to exhibit at this year’s return of the EAA AirVenture Oshkosh air show. Stop by and see us in the Homebuilt Display area Booth 602!
Our 17th Sonex Open House and Homecoming Fly-In event will be held on Sunday, July 25th, the day before the official start of EAA AirVenture Oshkosh from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Sonex pilots flying-in to AirVenture make this event their first stop for the week, making a great opportunity to see customer built aircraft, meet their owners, tour the Sonex facility and meet our staff. The event closes with a mass-taxi of customer aircraft along with Sonex factory prototypes to the AirVenture grounds. Get More Info!
Factory Tours Daily!
Sonex will be offering tours of our factory headquarters facility every morning, Monday July 26th through Saturday July 31st at 10am. You can drive directly to Sonex Aircraft, or RSVP to catch free transportation from the Sonex exhibit booth on AirVenture grounds (transportation back to AirVenture grounds also provided). Sign-up for a tour and RSVP for transportation by contacting our Customer Service team.
Forums will be held at AirVenture covering the entire Sonex Aircraft and AeroConversions product line. Stay Tuned for the forum schedule to be released soon!
SubSonex Air Show:
See Bob Carlton of Vertigo Airshows fly the SubSonex JSX-2 in day and night pyro shows.
Part Order Pickups During AirVenture:
Sonex Aircraft will again be accommodating part order pickups during AirVenture this year. All part orders must be made in-advance.
- Be sure to place any orders as soon as possible if you would like to pickup during AirVenture. We cannot guarantee that parts will be in-stock in-time for pickup at the show.
- All part orders must be picked-up from the Sonex Factory. Parts will not be brought to the Sonex exhibit booth for pickup.
- Pickups will be made by appointment only, and appointments will be available during the following dates & times:
- Sunday, July 25 (Sonex Open House): 10am to 2pm
- Monday, July 26 through Friday, July 30: 8am to 11:00am
- You must pre-arrange and RMA for all parts returned for credit or inspection/service. Contact our technical support staff via the Contact Form on our web site to request an RMA.
- Note that the office may be closed early on any given day during AirVenture if no pickups are scheduled. Any questions about AirVenture part order pickups may be directed to our Customer Service team.
Find Our Booth! #602 in the
Homebuilt Aircraft Display Area:
Click to Enlarge